View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 07:01 PM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Paxum , 6 months later i Still not receive my card, I ask to cancel and they charge me fee's LOL

Ok

But for real you really want to charge me a cancellation fee for a service i have never received ?

Paxum Toke $50 activation fee for a card i have never received 6 months later or so.
I ask refund and bellow the reply i have receive make me wonder now how paxum conduct their business.

Find bellow what i sent to support paxum tickets desk:

=======

My ticket:
Cancelation of credit card ! NEVER received it now 6 months

Can you please cancel the credit card i was suppose to receive 6 months AGO .

also can you please refund to my wallet the FEE's you guys have already charge me for this CARD i Dont have and dont want it anymore taking way too long and no more interested in this product anymore.

Please and thank you.

==============

Paxum reply :

To cancel your card please post a reply this ticket (from the Message Center) in which you authorize us to process your request and deduct the $7 card cancel fee from your account.

Best Regards.

==============

Just to be clear, we will refund the yearly maintenance fee and deduct the card cancel fee.

Best regards.

==============

Call me cheap or what ever you want but why the hell i should pay a cancellation fee/ maintenance fee when i have never SEE or receive the product ?

I will have to reconsider any future business with paxum, let's say me thinking a lot right now lol .

It's a shame because i just start using the EFT to transfer $700 last week and already been completed.

But if they are to handle things this way when they are at fault.... I think i will just stop writing right there

BTW nothing against Ruth but she's aware about my request already, she have sent me over to support ticket desk.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote