View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:36 AM  
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Beta males should convert to LDS/Mormon in order to marry beautiful women out of their league

I have met several of these mormon families via normal daily life. They are almost all professionals, live in very nice houses, and in many cases the man is about as masculine as Rainman and also as all of his charm and whit. No chance in hell these guys marry such good looking and personable women if they were not Mormon. And these beta males are horny as fuck as evidenced as the litters of little pioneer-looking kids they produce.

There is one Mormon dude I do some business with who invited me to his house for dinner and I made up an excuse because his wife looks better than a professional model. No way could I have a conversation and be myself. I think all you have to do is believe that if you worship Joseph Smith like some people worship Jesus and believe that one day you will get your own solar system and be God of that world.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote