View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 12:44 AM  
Cpamatica
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Few tricks how to enter the dating niche.

Hey everybody!

As far as I can see, adult is the main topic here and it is great! But I would like to talk a little about dating here. I am sure all of you know that it could be mainstream and adult as well. I post this tread here because we are the owner of great mainstream dating offers (for more info ping me in Skype). Anyway adult dating is also our strong vertical.

Whole process of creating profitable campaigns includes such steps - choosing offers, finding traffic, getting started and making it work. What could be easier, you might think. But as there are many newcomers here and I will give you some useful tips.

Let's go!
Were to find offers? You can always ping me in Skype to get some or you can make research by yourself. Be sure that you know what type of traffic you would like to start with (desktop, mobile, SOI, DOI, which geo). And try to search for campaign (for example on Offervault) that will match your traffic sources and start budgets.

The next step is to find the good quality traffic. I will recommend you to start with ad networks like - Exoclick, Traffic Stars, Traffic Junky, Reporo. If you are newbie, you should start from zones mobile (300x250) or desktop (315x300) - those are the most popular formats.

The best model to start is CPA. Moreover I will strongly recommend you to use landing pages instead of direct links, as user will be more motivated for further steps. If you are curious how to create landing pages, leave the comment under the tread.

Ok, You have started your first campaign, what next? Always check your numbers. If you receive, for example, $3 from an advertiser for a lead and notice that a conversion on the source costs you $5, remove this source. The cheaper your lead is, the more money you will make. Optimise it all the time and take a look at the data. The key point is to find the golden pack of banner-landing-offer that will work for a particular source.

These are basic tips how to get started in dating niche. No matter if you are focused on mainstream or adult traffic, in most cases the process is the same.
If you need any more recommendation and have some questions leave them under this tread or PM me.

Good luck!

P.S. Does anybody here work with mainstream dating? Share your thoughts and ideas in comments
Cpamatica is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote