View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:00 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Since last year mate waiting for that card, created my paxum account i guess since 2014 but ordered CARD in 2016, 6 - 7 months ago.

The fun part is Paxum have sent me few checks at that same address before the big FBI raids drama in the Usa.

All checks have always come through the mail. The card never........

Latest Support reply :

Although we offer express shipping, which provides you with a tracking number and has the card delivered within 1 week (counting from the shipping date), you selected the standard method, which relies on the postal service. After sending out the card, it is out of our hands and we can not control any of the postal services of the countries we send the cards to.

As you can imagine, the issuing process of a card has higher costs than $7, but this is the standard fee applied for all users (regardless of their country of residence) and it can not be waived.

We also kindly inform you that a replacement card can be issued for the same $7 fee, at your specific request and authorization. Please make your decision known to us.

Best Regards.

====================

2017 Costumer support of the year .......

Well we can't control it but is ok just keep paying fee's and fee's and one day the card will arrived....

Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote