View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:46 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
LOL.

At this point almost everyone in Trump's administration is under investigation, including his closest adviser Jared. Please don't make it out like Trump wasn't under investigation so he couldn't have obstructed justice. Trump wants to shut down this investigation because it makes him look bad and a fair percentage of his staff are in fact under investigation.

Hillary?

Why does an investigation into Trump's administration and their ties to Russia and the cover up of this all lead to .... Hillary? What is the obsession you fuckers have with Hillary?

I didn't watch all of this, but what little I saw talked about how the Russians influenced our election and how the winner, who is accused of having close ties to Russia, is spinning lies to cover everything up.
OMG...
So ignorant of what's going on.

You even ADMIT you don't know what was said today...and then continue to make pronouncements.

Let me try AGAIN to smarten you up:
NONE of Trumps administration is under any "investigation". None Rochard.
Not Trump, not Sessions, not anyone.

Even Flynn isn't part of the "Russian Investigation". Comey said flat out that he was not a part of that at all.

As for Hillary... HELLO...the entire "Russian Investigation" revolves around Hillary's campaign.
You are literally leaving me speechless and in awe of your complete and total non-understanding of even the basics....and you STILL keep making yourself look silly by posting over and over with "know-it-all" pronouncements that are always WRONG.