View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 04:01 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
So that means Robert Mueller is out of a job? I mean, if no one is under investigation there is no need for a special prosecutor, right?
Dear God....Mueller is a special council looking into all matters of the "Russian" deal. He is NOT a "special prosecutor". That is an entirely different thing.

You don't understand that do you? It doesn't mean that any one person or group of people are the subject of an investigation.

What it means is that IF Mueller finds reason for any person to be investigated then he will report that and THEN an investigation into a person or persons would begin.

Dude...there is absolutely no evidence of ANY "collusion" going on. Every head of every intelligence agency has said that over and over and over.

The DNI chief said it yesterday. Comey said it today.
And you just refuse to accept it.

If it's not the answer you want, then it doesn't exist to you I guess.

P.S.: Comey also said that the media that you keep on trusting...was putting out fake stories on all of this. He said that all of those stories that you believe from CNN and their un-named sources were FALSE.
I've been telling you that for a year now.