View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 08:39 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You do this every time. I stick up for normal American muslims, not extremist muslims anywhere,they need to be killed, and not muslims wearing burqas either they are fucked up. I'm on the fence about ones that pray 5 times a day. I've met many muslims and none prayed 5 times a day, there's some rule where you can put it off as long as you pray once a day. I think actually getting on your knees, facing west and praying 5 times a day is obsessive borderline extreme. I definitely don't like that and it makes me suspicious and untrusting of someone like that.
Again, normal American muslims are like .05% of muslims worldwide. And because they pray too much that bothers you? What about the homophobia and the whole tossing you guys off a building, that doesn't bother you? Or how they make their women dress up in garbage bags in the middle of the desert? or how about the child bride stuff and stonings and the 1 in 4 American muslims that think suicide bombings are justified? and on and on and on.

Your like a Jew saying not all nazis are bad.

Look, you can dislike islam and not be a Trump supporter.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote