View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 06:47 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Do they allow the women to go out dressed in the same level of attire? Say a man can go out in shorts and bare arms, so a woman can as well.

Shame on you for painting the extreme as the norm.

You are fear mongering because you're afraid. I don't live in fear because I know better and reality in America isn't the extreme you paint it.

You do this every time. I stick up for normal American muslims, not extremist muslims anywhere,they need to be killed, and not muslims wearing burqas covering their whole body and face either they are fucked up. I'm on the fence about ones that pray 5 times a day. I've met many muslims and none prayed 5 times a day, there's some rule where you can put it off as long as you pray once a day. I think actually getting on your knees, facing west and praying 5 times a day is obsessive borderline extreme. I definitely don't like that and it makes me suspicious and untrusting of someone like that.:-):-) religion sucks
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote