View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:18 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
I want to live in the United States of America that Robbie lives in. It sounds wonderful! I'm tired of the one I'm living in where tRump sabotages himself and the Republicans are incapable of governing anything. Although we are still enjoying Obama residuals in a roaring economy and low unemployment, I'm sure that will flatten out in the coming months as tRump continues to make America great again.
You do live in it. You're just caught up in the media's nonsense.

Stop watching CNN and start watching the business networks. Then you'll understand how badly Obama handled the economy (wasn't his fault, he has no business experience at all).
And you'll understand how Trump is moving us forward.
And maybe then you'll start making some real money for yourself and your family. And the govt. won't take so much of it from you at the end of the year.

OR...just keep thinking the way you are thinking. And doing the things you are doing. And you will keep getting the same results you are getting.

Your choice.
Business leaders know what's going on. And the economy is roaring because of it. That's a fact. You can keep thinking it's some kind of "Obama residuals", but the market and actual business leaders actions are showing a much different picture.

Lower taxes, less redundant Federal regulations...the regulations being cut by Trump have already made a huge difference. Tax cuts will make another.

Not sure what you do in this business, or if you are a business owner or an employee. But the movers and shakers disagree with you AND they disagree with the fake news media that you are getting your bad info from.