View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:53 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I am totally bewildered by the people supporting aggressive protests, changing the thread to speak about ISIS or what happens in these countries abroad.

FFS, in India, still now, young girls are outed by their families if they´re widowers. The husband dies & the woman is pushed aside by the family to live on the street.
Most here don't care about what people do to others in their own country. We realise we can't educate them out of their barbaric customs. What we care about is allowing those people to live among us and bring their customs with them.

Quote:
We´re not on this topic, this thread is about some hooligans using Muslims, ISIS or terrorism as a reason to drink beer & be aggressive! Creating.... terrorism.
Did they kill anyone?

Quote:
Other than commenting on these idiots, i´d say you have nothing useful to add to this thread, because it´s obvious trolling to say yadda yadda yadda about me or anyone else in this thread
As you are trolling people here because they don't agree with you. Drinking beer on the streets and protesting are better cultures than making women second class and deciding who your children should narry.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote