View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 01:44 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I didn't watch most of this, but I've watched for a few minutes and here are my thoughts....

It's very, very clear this is a completely partisan issue. Republicans are asking very lame questions, and it's very clear that Sessions has written answers to these questions. Senator James Lankford (R Oklahoma) just asked him a question, and Sessions pretty much read an answer from a piece of paper. This is not an attempt to get at the truth; This is clearly planned out well in advance.

Seems to me Sessions is refusing to answer a lot of questions.
The same republicans who continue to treat this Russian investigation like a conspiracy theory are the same republicans who required countless investigations into Benghazi and Hillary Clinton emails. Republicans are partisan to the core and are authoritative by nature.

They are ok with telling everyone else what to do, how you can live your life, what to be outraged about, but damn sure it's blasphemy to ever question them..

Example was Sen Cotton that didn't even ask a question about anything related to the Russia investigation or Trump but just went on and only about conspiracy theories and non sense.

Sen Cotton asked no useful questions and treated this all as a farce, yet he grilled Obama & Hillary relentlessly over Benghazi. Republicans at this point are aiding and abetting treason.

Republicans simply can not be trusted running the govt in their current status as partisan hacks.. Their toys have to be taken away and they need to be sent to time out by the voters of this country, until they can reassemble their party into something that puts good of our country before their political party..