View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 12:52 PM  
utubex
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Your own massive social network promotion portal with all set up

This service is for complete set up of your own social network promotion kit through your own portal. Now you didn't have to rely on others for your

social network promotion services. Please see all details below:

This service includes installation, set up and maintain all your major social network from your own portal all you need a dedicated server or VPS with linux and cpanel installed with some other set ups that can be easily installed eaither by us or your hosting provider.

STEP 1:

I Will install 4 social network marketing script on your hosting.

1) codecanyon.net/item/midrub-schedule-and-publish-on-the-most-popular-social-networks/17447773

2) codecanyon.net/item/vtgram-instagram-tool-for-marketing/18101205

3) codecanyon.net/item/ytcommenter-youtube-auto-comment-multi-videos/19489750

4) codecanyon.net/item/fb-inboxer-master-facebook-messenger-marketing-software/19578006

You can check features of each script from above urls as well as you can check the demo as well. Now if you have checked the features of this script you now know that you didn't need anything else to promote your social network promotions.

NOW WHAT I DO:

I will install this script on your hosting

You will get legitimate licence of all this scripts (completely free only if you order my manage service)

I will add all social networks API and settings in all this scripts so you didn't have to do anything here. (upto 10 accounts in each social network)

I will maintain all your social network posting on all those social networks every month (optional)

MY FULLY MANAGED SERVICE INCLUDES:

Creation of keyword related copyscape passed articles for your blogs which are added in the script.

Posting of viral images and content on all listed social networks.

Daily posting every month on all social networks listed above all scripts.

I can post videos as well but you have to provide me those videos.

PRICE:

$750 (one time) - Includes only installation of 4 scripts on your server and set up all social networks (upto 10 accounts per social network).

$550 (monthly) - Includes regular daily postings on all social networks and blogs. (upto 10 accounts per social network).

So, Now you can see how much money you can save if you order this service and the best part is all will be under your hand and you didn't have to rely on others limitations.

If you want to order or if you have any queries then please contact me on my skype : topearnwithme
utubex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook