View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 12:43 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
you are a bitter, racist and classist old man who can't fathom possibilities beyond your very limited range of experience. for real this does not please me, I think you miss out on so much and that serves absolutely no one.

this will be the first and last time I respond to you in a non-cam thread; there we all have much to learn from you

dialogue starts with people, the vast majority of whom aren't hard core anything. the ones you're afraid of just because of who they are. if you're lazy enough to rely on govs and peeps extending the first branch you deserve what you get

for real stick to your fortes, political discourse and problem-solving are not it
I asked the question of how do you enter into a dialogue with people who have such hardcore values as Islamists?

What are you willing to give them to appease them? Because that's what's needed, the dialogue has to include all parties, including the terrorists, it also has to be accompanied with what the majority are willing to give up to appease the extremists. It's no good if all the liberal parties get together and talk about resolving the problems if those creating the problems aren't sitting at the table.

It barely works in Northern Ireland, which is now trying to get everything back on track. How do you think it would work with people who are prepared to die to get across their message. People who know that the UK will change it's attitude, people who have given a lot more than their own people would give them.

Stop using the racist chants as an excuse not to enter into a dialogue with me on how much you are willing to give up to stop terrorists from killing others. Yes that's how well dialogue works.

Idiot, you scored an own goal there.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote