View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:37 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Using CyberSEO 7 to import Chaturbate XML feeds

I've already described the new features of version 7 and now I'm going to show you on how to use them to turn your WordPress site into a full featured livecam whitelabel. First of all, you need to make sure that your copy of the plugin is updated to the latest available one, which is 7.027 ATM. You can do it under CyberSEO->General Settings . Otherwise the plugin will update itself automatically within 24 hours anyways.

Now let's start making our first livecam whitelabel site. The method described below, will be working with any WordPress theme. Personally I was using a freeware Novapress theme on my test site, but you may choose any other - it doesn't matter.

Today I've decided to show you on how to use Chaturbate XML feeds with CyberSEO. Here is the instruction:

1) Click at "Alter default settings" and add the word "RESOURCE" to the list in the "XML section names" box. Save settings.

2) Get your XML feed in the Chaturbate affiliate section (it looks somehow like this: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ap...t=xml&wm=ujmdP) and add it to CyberSEO.

3) On the feed settings page set up the following options:

Maximum number of posts to be syndicated from each feed at once: 100
Post thumbnail: Generate from the "thumb" custom field
Republish existing posts: must be checked (enabled)

4) Custom fields:

Code:
image_url->thumb
5) Post title:

Code:
%xml_tags[display_name]%
6) Post content:

Code:
%xml_tags[iframe_embed_revshare]%
<p><strong>%xml_tags[display_name]%</strong>, %xml_tags[age]% y.o.</p>
<p><strong>Location:</strong> %xml_tags[location]%</p>
<p><strong>Room subject:</strong> %xml_tags[room_subject]%</p>
7) Now save the settings and pull the feed!

If you followed my instructions above, your title page will be looking like this (depends of your theme of course):

Here is an example of a single page:

As you can see, everything is very easy. No PHP knowledge is required and all options are very intuitive. The most "complicated" part is #6. It's a template which defines the HTML formatting for your posts. You can change it as you want.

Also there is a new option in CyberSEO 7.027: "Republish existing posts". This is a very useful thing for livecam sites. When it's enabled the models from the top of the XML feed will be always pushed up at your site (moved at the top of other posts). So if this model is already in the database (say was added a month ago) but now is online, her post will appear at your first page and even the thumbnail will be updated with the most recent one. Isn't it cool, ah?

Should I tell you that with CyberSEO 7 you can mix various livecam programs at the same site?

Feel free to use this method at your sites and stay tuned. Another livecam manual is on the way... ;)