View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 12:54 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I asked the question of how do you enter into a dialogue with people who have such hardcore values as Islamists?
as I've written in the past I'm not unaccustomed to brown, relig Muslims, a lot of my friends coming up grew up in those homes and same later when I was doing security before I found camming in uni. and I met and parred with a few members of Syrian families when I was staying with my mom in northern Ontario. people are not some esoteric and threatening other to me, ever. YOU choose that shit, and you're part of the problem. you're always looking for a reason to refute possibility, human intellect, ingenuity and kindness. perhaps because you seem so lacking in each, that's what I figure anyways. I don't hate you, I feel sad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Stop using the racist chants as an excuse not to enter into a dialogue with me on how much you are willing to give up to stop terrorists from killing others. Yes that's how well dialogue works.

Idiot, you scored an own goal there.
if bitter racist and classist is a chant then I shall put it to music. really though just an accurate assessment of a mean old man who can't even fathom thinking something new, you'd rather be wrong and certain of 'truth' as you decide it absence evidence in your own head than listen, respect others, learn from anyone who isn't you

so that being a given why exactly would I debate you? you are the problem and I am solution-oriented. if doing so would change anything I spark up and roll up my sleeves... but you might be overestimating your importance in geopolitics and international relations. just a tad

what I am advocating is peeps ignoring everyone who spreads intolerance and figuring out together how to create spaces that work for people, all people. if you can learn to act right you're invited, if not continue spreading hate on the internet. the rest of us who care are out doing real things, with real people, and at BEST not trying to pass the shit down.

quite the legacy you're choosing to leave to this planet btw

anyways, on block to put this convo to bed on my terms and I shall forsake the cams wisdom you impart. alas, I was really hoping to start figuring that out

I don't find anything amusing about this. you're sad and mean and not really something I choose to have around me, even in online spaces. there is no upside to enduring you, or anyone more interested in division than peace

peace =)
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote