View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 02:40 PM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
wondering the IQ of someone, to resort to vicious words, motionless banter, name calling & raising comments regarding jobs, careers or our life choices, compared to drunken louts protesting & creating terror, rather than happiness as both Gary & I do.

Obviously both Gary´s IQ & mine are 10 fold compared to you...

Nice to know your business is selling teen girls naked, and yet Gary & I run a business just using ourselves & not displaying others.

there´s quite a few bitter people in this thread, many of the same with their name calling, their idiotic manners which is why the world´s going the wrong way, allowing idiots like these to vote, rather than the people educated to run a country, to do so.
LOL @ Gary! Yes, you Gary! Not Natalie who has never posted on GFY. Have you already forgotten that you was the numb-nuts who bandied around that you thought that all Brexiteers were idiots who couldn't be trusted to vote? Remember that? You was the one who thinks that its okay to start name-calling on anyone who didn't vote the way you wanted, because you are so fucking intelligent that your opinion is the only thing that matters even though you haven't once displayed any knowledge of the EU process, provided any facts what-so-ever and just pontificated your own poorly-formed opinions.

Also Gary have you also already forgotten that you spammed teen threads over and over again telling people that the "hot and horny" mature Natalie was suitable for promoting on teen sites! BTW Have you ever once asked Natalie if she minds being whored out to third-worlders so you can continue your fantasy of being a big-shot Huggy Bear? Because she really doesn't look at all happy with doing it in every single photo and video you have spammed.

Oh, yes, what an I.Q. Quite amazing.