Old 06-16-2017, 12:37 AM  
Wilsy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Isnīt it amazing, human intelligence

fucking idiots...

I bring you the people, the 30% of stupid fucks that voted Brexit & the 30% of people through Britain, why I say, a country needs to run with a government & not have peoples choice

Hereīs the Brits protesting, oh, I mean fighting against one another, that will show ISIS! Islamic hate... or just built up fucking British rage... stupid fucks, they never listen, they always argue!

Police ask people to stay away from Manchester, the lovely city of peace, where people stick together & show each other love especially after terrorism...

Police urge people to stay away from Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre after protest 'turns nasty' - Mirror Online

sadly the next day, they donīt give a flying shit for no one apart from themselves
You obviously don't know very much about what happened here,

The March was "UK Against Hate" and "Gays against Sharia",

UK against Hate was organised by Tommy Robinson and Gays Against Sharia was organised by a guy called Tommy English you can read about them both on The Rebel

It was actually billed as a silient march and you can clearly see on youtube videos where the organisers told the crowd to stay calm etc

The issue was when Antifa protesters turned up and started hauling abuse and throwing objects at the guys doing the march,

If you look at the speakers that were there and the people in the march you will realize this was nothing to do with race but people standing up against terror as they have had enough, of their family and kids getting blown, stabbed or run over

As i mentioned you probably don't know a great deal on the subject as you only see what is portrayed in the media, if you would like to know more let me know and i will show you the videos etc which as easily found on Youtube,

https://www.therebel.media/uk_against_hate