View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C H R I S View Post
Why would they change that, Amazon offers everything including processed foods. Whole foods is not a health food store but a "Gourmet" store charging premium for the shopping experience. Who else could get away with "asparagus water" for $8.00?
"Who are we? Well, we seek out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture. Add to that the excitement and fun we bring to shopping for groceries, and you start to get a sense of what we?re all about. Oh yeah, we?re a mission-driven company too. "

Company Info | Whole Foods Market

Not a big deal I stopped shopping at whole foods a while ago but will take a look again after Amazon takes full control just to see if there's any difference.

Oddly Amazon Prime NOW has mostly organic food and free range, now I see the connection with the whole foods mission. The organic theme is likely just a front to make more profit.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote