View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:31 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
BS, the educated wanted to remain, itīs the idiots that wanted to leave, most thinking that there was going to be a load of money for the NHS, of course, more BS &, some of the idiots wanting to leave thought once they left, no more immigrants.

Paul, please, you must have a little more intelligence than youīre showing towards me & Gary of late

do you?

itīs amazing how many do actually turn to personal attack when the thread was about the protesters that created terror on the streets of Manchester protesting against terror...

absolutely fucking brilliant, the IQ of some of these GFY users huh
The mess the UK is in has happened during membership of the EU. So why do you think it's the uneducated who want to leave?

The NHS is short of money during EU membership.
Low-wage migrants and those relying on benefits are part of the reason the UK has too little money to meet the demands.
The EU is funnelling money from countries like the UK to poorer countries like Czech.
The EU is allowing companies to move the Third World save on manufacturing then import the goods back to the EU.
The EU is increasing its costs every year while the EU economy is unable to pay.
The Euro was an unmitigated disaster for a lot of countries, including Spain.
The EU has no intention of changing.

All that's needed was the Common Market. Now give me an educated reason why the EU is so great.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote