View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 05:41 PM  
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
i try to stay busy. have a lot of long term deals. the troll types enjoy what they do! when you ignore them they go away. install the troll special! take a break from the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Not what I'm referencing. I've had top ranking tumblrs for 4-5 years now and I've currated Snappers over the last 3-4 years as well.

When I say a couple handfuls those are solid people over years, not a freshy with potential I'm all about long term connections, that's what I do. People outside GFY would be shocked, and pissed, to see me referred to as a faggot, meth head, AIDS infected homo that fucks my son, as I'm referred to here multiple times a day by the same trolls that the owner allows to put all threads in the gutter. You'd have a combination of people who'd blacklist GFY, flame it, trash them on hundreds of their networked tumblrs etc. It would just be a waste of time and energy to bring new blood I've currated to GFY, in it's current state.

Nobody posting in this thread has said GFY is a place they'd bring friends, talent or employees, the multiple fake nic hate trolls are why, and that's why GFY is dying

Boards have rules against fake nics for a reason

Boards have rules against personal attacks for a reason

I'll hit back after being attacked multiple times but it shouldn't have to come to that on a functional board.

I don't hold grudges, people should change their tune or be banned very simple, they're killing the board.

Nico-T
Mineistaken
Grapesoda
NoShit
Escorpio
Horatio Caine
Baddog
Drax
Speigelau
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote