View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 11:38 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
proof of your bs!! you are the reason!!!
Horatio Caine Aka Escorpio is definitely a daily hate troll here.

He's happy today, he's posted that I'm a "faggot" (personal attack, Eric does nothing) he's made racial remarks about you and EBT , he hadn't called you a hahahahahaha yet. (Personal attack, Eric does nothing)

Horatio Caine Aka Escorpio isn't even in the fucking adult industry he's a racist prejudice asshole that works at fucking Shutterfly in tech support.

Myself and others post , ignoring Horatio Caine aka Escorpio and out of the blue he attacks all of us without provocation day in and day out. Eric does nothing.

Why the FUCK does Eric let this guy and his fake nics post here day in and day out trolling and personally attacking long time members that still work in the industry?

What the FUCK does Eric do when I report a post where I'm called a faggot with AIDS? Nothing. What does Eric do when Horatio Caine aka Escorpio trolls every post from Brassmonkey using every racist epitat & images possible other than flat out calling him a hahahahahaha ? Nothing.

Eric wants a place where long time members still in the industry are called hahahahahahas faggots and sluts by a non industry trolls with fake nics, how do I know? Because thats what GFY is today despite efforts over months by myself and other members to take out the trash here.

GFY is what it is because Eric wants it this way

[email protected]
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote