View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:37 AM  
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
This is 9 months for me. Chaturbate seems to be on the up and up.

https://i.imgur.com/znslL7v.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
So last September I decided to give Chaturbate a try even though I've never done well with Cams. I was almost completely done with paysites (will be soon since they don't convert anymore) and dating is all that was left.

The image below show my results:

Dismal really. 1/3 of a cent per click or 0.003/click EPC

Free regs are ultra low and earnings are too. Actually, I got lucky in November and had 2 big spenders spend a few thousand in a short period of time. That was it for my income. Without them, I'd have almost nothing to show for the 400k + clicks.

My traffic came mainly from Amateur blogs and freesites (Mix of SEO, Social, Bookmarks, Galleries etc...) and so it wasn't targeted to cams at all. This likely explains my lack of results. I also sent to both a lander and to the CB site directly. No difference.

I thought I'd give it a try though since general amateur traffic did well (at one point) for many niches of paysites and dating sites as well.

Some people here on GFY seem to be doing well with CB so I can't say anything negative about the program, especially with my non-targeted traffic.

Just sharing since I appreciate when others share their results with the rest of the community too.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote