View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:03 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
If you and Crockett started half as many business threads as you do anti-Trump threads we might listen to your complaints.

You don't even promote your business in your signature.
There's no motive to start business theads they are instantly bumped down by shit threads, maybe on purpose? You rarely if ever post industry threads anymore Paul but you demand I do lol. I've spent an hour or so finding unique industry news only for it to be pushed to the bottom of the page by racist, anti liberal and conspiracy posts within an hour or so.

I don't need to push my sites on here I'm doing really well and don't really need anything. If I post my latest shoots they'll be trashed by the same 3 non industry hate trolls etc. so no point really. You know what that's like.

Eric is letting the same 2 non industry fake accounts (Horatio Caine aka Escorpio) troll me everyday calling me a faggot , fag etc. I have him blocked but everyone else has to see that shit. Why help GFY with unique quality industry content when Eric allows this bullshit? Fuck that

P.S. It's been 4 days since my last Trump thread
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote