View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 05:36 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

Name: Cloe
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Beach Bathing Suit / Souvenir Shop
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Cloe is 18 years old and she is a very amateur teen! As you will notice in these high resolution modeling pictures, she
also has a nice set of big and all natural breasts! I came into contact with this brunette babe over at a restaurant here
in town. She was there with her friend (female) and they were both waiting outside on the bench, waiting to be called
in order to be seated. I really wasn't paying a lot of attention at first, but was on my cell phone scheduling one of the
models to come over to shoot.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Apparently, one of the girls overheard me on my phone and were both giggling about the nude modeling. I was on my
way back inside of the restaurant when I heard Cloe's friend say out rather LOUDLY that Cloe should ask me about the
nude modeling! Needless to say, as soon as I heard that, I was on my way over towards them to speak with Cloe
about modeling for my website! Cloe was indeed interested in the nude modeling and we also scheduled a shoot that
same day!

Hope you all enjoy these amateur nude modeling pictures, featuring Cloe from TrueAmateurModels.com!

photos above used from the gallery
Chubby Teen Modeling Nude - Cloe From Trueamateurmodels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote