Thread: 'I can't do it'
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 11:22 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
man this bitch met a chomo in 2012. she goes over to spend the nite so he can do the 4 month old daughter. he ending up offing the baby while the sexual assault took place. i think the mom watched the court papers went into details it was pretty bad. anyhoo you leave the baby with an agency, firehouse some shit like that.
That's crazy shit, sad. That's why I say the boy was lucky. My "mom" shouldn't have been a mother she should have given me up when I was born instead of all the physical and mental scars I had by the time I was given to the state DCH "group home" (orphanage) when I was older. That's why I say it's brave to give up your kid knowing you're too selfish, not fit, etc. Of course giving your kid to strangers in a parking lot wasn't the best idea, her kid got lucky and will live a better life now if he dodges the bad foster homes that are out there and is lucky enough to get a good one like I was
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote