View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 12:49 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
There's no motive to start business theads they are instantly bumped down by shit threads, maybe on purpose? You rarely if ever post industry threads anymore Paul but you demand I do lol. I've spent an hour or so finding unique industry news only for it to be pushed to the bottom of the page by racist, anti liberal and conspiracy posts within an hour or so.

I don't need to push my sites on here I'm doing really well and don't really need anything. If I post my latest shoots they'll be trashed by the same 3 non industry hate trolls etc. so no point really. You know what that's like.

Eric is letting the same 2 non industry fake accounts (Horatio Caine aka Escorpio) troll me everyday calling me a faggot , fag etc. I have him blocked but everyone else has to see that shit. Why help GFY with unique quality industry content when Eric allows this bullshit? Fuck that

P.S. It's been 4 days since my last Trump thread
I see what you mean about people posting so much in non-industry threads. https://gfy.com/search.php?searchid=5944147

Non-industry people trashing your business posts have no effect on industry people with half a brain. I knew that from day one, the hate trolls had a good reason to hate, they were nobodies.

Horatio Caine aka Escorpio and all the other fake nicks and nobodies need to be put on ignore or used to promote your business. Unless you don't have anything decent to show. Horatio Caine attacked my cheap sets that we shot on castings. Do you see how it works? People like him and others are nobodies. They only impress nobodies.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote