View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 03:38 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
You could eat a mcdonalds once a week without worry of health deterioration.

There was a program about this, the person stayed on different diets, or people. One was eating mcdonalds only & after the month their lack of steam, their drive & motivation was compensated, they had put on weight, this is fat not muscle, & their heart and blood pressure and rates had changed, not huge amounts, but this was only one month. Several years & I would imagine you would change your life line by many years
It's what I said before. McDonald's isn't the best food, but it's better than a lot of things you can eat. Practicing moderation can allow you to have whatever you like and maintain a level of fitness.

I've had a six pack for 3 years and I eat Wendy's, McDOnald's, ice cream, pizza, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, gummy bears, you name it. But that stuff occupies a 10% space in my diet. That 10% of "bad foods" is what allows me to sustain the good 90%, which is a lot of chicken, cod, broccoli, walnuts, greek yogurt etc.