View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 05:54 AM  
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I haven't created a political thread in 4 days. Your post history shows you exclusively post only in political threads (give or take a couple exceptions), not "ocassionaly". Reality check

Are you self unaware or lying on purpose? All you had to do was check your post history before replying. I took the time to do that and provided a link to your post history for you.

You don't create threads, then complain about the political threads others create, the same political threads that you post in. See your conflict there?
I only post occasionally so it is only occasionally that I post in any thread. You on the other hand usually create political threads daily, post in more than you create, and post political hate speech by insulting everyone that does not agree with your ultra liberal agenda. You are one of a half dozen that do this virtually every day. I can do without the politics on this board and if it is going to be a major topic then I think it should have its own forum.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote