Thread: Fake traffic
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 02:10 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakodema View Post
For a while now I have been trying to find legit trafic for my site. I know I would have to crack some eggs to get there. But I never thought that so many companies (well known) the will just sale me bots and nothing else or even use those bots to increase their fake ranking. It has become completely ridicules. I will be posting all of those companies with the stats proof of how fake they are.
Almost all of these fucking traffic brokers are crooks.

Some of the worst: PlugRush all bots. TrafficHolder, mega bot system from Russia, with specials on skim traffic, but they advise you 'don't use for sales, use for SEO. ' LOL SEO??? I think that's their loophole for selling bot traffic.

The worst, Juicyads, they send blind skim to the banners. Yes, blind skim. Just buy a banner and replace your banner with a blank, and you will still get traffic. Another gfy'er pointed it out to me and I tested it myself. Of course when I sent the data over to the fucking owner, my ENTIRE account got wiped out. That's how they roll.

Plugrush won't wipe you out, they are smart, they apologize and grease you up for more, but they won't credit you back when you show the bots in their system.

TrafficShop doesn't even have customer service. They call themselves a 'self service' traffic source. LOL So when you find bots there, and you will, (just check your bounce ratio for clicked banners and compare ratios between CPC and CPM) you have to "self service" yourself and fuck your own ass.

tip: easy quick test to know you are getting bots, most of the these brokers will send you more clicks with CPC, because you are paying for them, but if you run same campaigns and same spots with CPM, all you get is impressions (that you pay for) and your clicks will become almost non existent.

I've been thru at least 10 major brokers this year alone and it's fucking incredible the crime that goes on right in our faces. No regulation at all on these crooks.

Now that they know how to send blind skim to your banners (making it look like clicks) you will see very high bounce rates, above 95% at times. I think they blend in 5% real traffic to give the illusion that it's real. And because they send you blind skim, you are getting real IP's... but you don't know where the skim is coming from. I think most of it is basic non adult sites, the cheapest shit skim you can think of, and it's being sent to your banner. And you wonder why your sales are down and your bounce rate is so high? "oh, blame the market" lol yeah, the traffic market.

I remember when my banner clicks would have a click thru of 50 to 75% to my sites, min 50%. Now, you are dam lucky to get 1%. The banner traffic clicks and stats look like blind skim.

I wish one day a hungry lawyer would put together a class action lawsuit against these mother fucking thieves and wipe them out.

And to those who always say, "no, the traffic is real, because how can they stay in business?" LOL They stay in business because every single day there is a new sign up willing to try the their traffic and after a week or so, moves on. They rotate these webmasters weekly or monthly, and THAT is the business. Not selling traffic, but stealing from a constant flow of newbie webmasters that don't know shit about what they are doing online. When their sales tank up, they just 'blame it on the market.'

What they don't know is they tanked up because they are buying numbers on a screen with no real humans behind the clicks.

FUCK THEM ALL. THE REPS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS OF ALL TIME. "Our traffic is real" yeah, then you buy it, get fucked, complain and they always say the same thing: "Thank you for bringing this to our attention... we are working hard to remove bots from our system." REMOVE IT??? THEY ARE THE ONES THAT INSTALLED THE SKIM BOTS TO BEGIN WITH!!! ARE WE ALL THAT FUCKING STUPID???

Hey you Mr. Traffic Sellers, FUCK YOU ALL, YOU THIEVING CUNTS. ONE DAY THE SHIT WILL COME FOR YOU. FCC, FBI, AND LEGALLY WIPE YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE.

OK, finished with today's rant.
LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote