View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 12:12 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
If you could pay them enough? WTF you talkin' about Willis?
What do you mean by 'enough'?

Right, you went to Eastern Europe where you could afford to make money on the cheap and brag about your experience?

Take a nap or something

Good luck to you ...
What I'm saying is. Getting couples to fuck in front of a camera is easy, all you have to do is pay them enough. Enough is relative and as a cam site person, you should know what enough is. How much is enough for a French girl, as opposed to a US girl, Czech girl or Phillipino, to do live cam shows? You should know, as it's your business, what couples want to do live cam.

I know what couples want. $500 to $1,000 is a good figure for a Western couple to do a scene. Some might charge more, some charge less. Then there's the cameraman and his costs unless you're delusional enough to think they can shoot it themselves. Think double to treble the model's costs.

So as I said getting the content is easy. The problem is selling it at a level where it makes a profit. Amateur has always been a smaller niche to Glamour, High Production and Teens. The problem is ease of producing content. The market would be flooded if publishers were willing to spend "enough" to encourage amateurs to perform and pay someone to shoot it.

Or are you going to say I have no experience creating content? It's easier to get couples today than 20 years ago.

I came to Czech because of the quality and quantity of girls. You could pay American girls enough, I could pay UK girls enough.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote