View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 08:59 AM  
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What i dont get is the fact that people tried to stop it anyway. I would see the point if he never mentioned it during the election then tried to sneak it in but he said more than once this was what im going to do and people voted for it so just get on with it. It reminds me of that guy in the Philippines i think it was ?. He said during there election he was gonna kill all the drug dealers that were destroying the country. People then voted him in and the far left were foaming at the mouth about it all. A democracy works on what the majority vote for whether we like it or not and has been this way for a long time. Its the same for workplaces who hold ballots/votes on various issues like whether to accept the companies pay rise offer etc. I have went on strike more than once when i voted against it but the majority voted for it. I accepted it and did it. I voted for Scottish independence at the time but the majority voted no. I accepted it. Just far too many people in democracies that cant accept when they get outvoted. They just can seem to let it go IMO
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote