View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 06:04 AM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
why on earth would a terrorist even consider going through this "vetting" process?

for fucks sake LOL he can get a ticket to mexico and cross the border by foot...

am I the only one on this board who sees the painful stupidity in the existence of a "vetting" process?...

"oh snap there is a vetting process I will totally not try to cross the motherfucking huge boarder by foot" said no terrorist ever

"oh look a wall I will totally not buy a 30$ rope ladder"

for fucks sake

Nobody says that it will decrease terrorists entrances to zero. The point is that it will lower the amount by closing one of the possible entrance ways.

Unless you are claiming that no terrorist entered any western country legally. Which you might do being extremely dumb.

You can apply your ridiculous logic in many ways, one of the million examples: why do they not allow to legally buy cigarettes for minors, what is the point. As if they can not get them illegally by asking someone to buy for them.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote