rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Brooklyn - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Brooklyn
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures - Softcore & Hardcore

I live in Ft. Worth, Texas but was visiting Florida to see one of my good friends. She wanted to take me out so that she
could show me the city and decided to take me to her favorite nightclub in Tampa. That's where Ray (the photographer
for TrueAmateurModels.com) and I met each other. He saw me sitting across the room and walked over to introduce
himself. I didn't know anyone at the club except for my friend and since Ray seemed like a pretty nice guy, my friend
and I had no problem hanging out with him. He kept purchasing drinks for the both of us too! That's always a big plus
in my book! It did not take Ray very long before he started talking to me about his site. I actually found it all to be
quite intriguing because I've always wanted to be a model, but never knew anyone that was a photographer.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I have some friends back in Texas that shoot pictures for fun, but as far as being a photographer and shooting for a site, I
have never known anyone that did that. I was very interested in seeing his site, so I logged onto the internet with my
phone and checked it out. Wow! I had no idea that he had shot so many different girls! We discussed the modeling for
quite some time that night before I decided to do it. The fact that it was a nude modeling shoot really did not bother
me because I know I have a nice body and I work hard to keep it that way, so why not show it off?

photos above used from the gallery
Hot Blonde Girl Nude From True Amateur Models - Brooklyn
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote