View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 02:37 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

I have been shooting amateur girls modeling nude for about 12 years now and I shoot for my own CCBill paysite called TrueAmateurModels.com. The site has a lot of solo amateur and homemade modeling but there is also hardcore content too. However, you could just skip those particular galleries because .....

There are HUNDREDS of HIGH RESOLUTION & AMATEUR PICTURE FHG's at the affiliate program here: True Amateur Models Affiliate Program.

I do have videos available too, but they are not listed in the affiliate program. If you need videos though, I'll give you a free pass and you can just download them, or just hit me up and I'll edit some of them to make them available for you to use as promo clips. But yeah, the website has always been known as having PRIMARILY pictures. The sales are STRONG and are also very steady affiliate sales. I have affiliate sales (plenty of customer rebills too) streaming in all throughout the morning, afternoon and evening times. I can show you stats, if you need them.

The paysite also has an Alexa Rank Of 44,000, so there is plenty of traffic coming in too!

Listed below are a few of the galleries. These are galleries showing you an example of the type of content that you would be promoting.

Nude Emo Teen - Ivy Teen Model From Trueamateurmodels.com

Nude Tattooed Punk Rock Babe - Kandie Model From Trueamateurmodels.com

Nude Tattooed Redhead Model Jae - TrueAmateurModels.com

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote