View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 09:16 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
ahaha Hillary Clinton just bitch slapped the GOP...

Just on the heels of the GOP's tell us your Obamacare horror story stomp down on Facebook, now Hillary slaps the shit out of them.

A few days ago Republicans posted on Facebook for people to tell them their Obamacare horror stories.. Well it turned very bad very fast for Republicans because overwhelmingly the responses were people "LIKED" their Obamacare.. not the narrative the Republicans wanted to hear..

Now it gets worse...

Republicans released a video yesterday claiming Democrats knew all along Obamacare was broken and they didn't have a plan to fix it. They specifically called out Hillary Clinton, saying she had no plan..

Well today Hillary Clinton respond and published her plan.. Yeah she unlike Trump actually had a plan to fix Obamacare. Once again Republicans are bitch slapped and left dumbfounded. Looking like the jackasses they are..

I don't even like Hillary but this is funny shit.. Republicans keep digging their own hole. They simply are just too incompetent to run a govt much less a car wash..

RNC asked Hillary Clinton where her health care plan is - and Clinton responded - CBS News

Republicans are so fucking dumb, I guess they forgot that as 1st Lady Hillary Clinton tried very hard to push single payer healthcare and these fools thought she wouldn't have a plan when she ran as president? Republicans are such dumb fucks, jesus christ.. Healthcare has been her 'thing" since the 90s and they didn't think she had a plan... Talk about open mouth and insert foot. I didn't even like Hillary but one thing I did know if she would have made healthcare her top priority because that's something she's been trying to push for years.. Of course she was gonna have a plan...

count down before Trump does something stupid like attacks NK as distraction...