View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 05:16 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's just insane that he can publicly make treats like this and an entire segment of our govt turns a blind eye to it. It's 1000% abuse of power. For the record I'm 100% against these giant mergers, these companies are getting too big and too powerful.

Yet now Trump has stupidly put himself in the position of publicly blackmailing CNN which now hampers the ability of those looking at this merger. Now if they say no, CNN/TW will be hitting the courts saying the WH abused it's power because they didn't like CNN's reporting. Trump's stupidity and threats will now cost tax payers millions...

It's all fucking insane how crazy the right wing has become. If you asked me a year ago if I thought revolution was possible in America, I'd say no.. Today.. I start to think the gun is only thing that will stop these corrupt right wing fucks from destroying our democracy..
The right wing is now led by multinational big business fascists who leverage hate & fear to control and increasingly ignorant minority of the populous to acquire power. The problem is their legislation works against their base and they're too greedy to pace themselves and prioritize wisely.

They've really fucked up with healthcare and lower level GOP businessmen are not liking the blackmail threat to CNN because they know if Trump will blackmail CNN, he'll blackmail anyone that doesn't do what the 71 year old morbidly obese dictator demands.

Trump, and the GOP , have both used up so much political capital the last six months on fruitless endeavors, they're close to being totally fucked with their base.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote