View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 09:44 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxxboom View Post
Today is my 78th day of waiting.

Ruth says it's a issue of bank delaying printing cards. I am not satisfied with that reply, I already know that!
I have a direct business relationship with Paxum. I do not care what problems they have with the bank, Paxum must resolve that, and looks like Paxum is not doing enough to press the bank.
Even, Paxum refuses to compensate me for this long mistreatment, and want to charge me $95 usd for express shipping when they recieve card in year 2023.
Your first card request was printed and shipped, but unfortunately it never reached you, so it was declared lost and a new card was sent for processing.

Your new card began printing on 26th June 2017.

Unfortunately this second card is stuck in a batch delayed at the bank level. We hope to receive it early next week, at which point it will be shipped to you with express shipping, as you agreed to that in a support ticket.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, but sadly we do not have control over the bank itself, and there is no real way to speed up the card printing process if the bank encounters an issue or delay. As soon as we receive your card it will be shipped via Express shipping and you should have it within a week from the shipped date.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote