View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 10:54 PM  
oleary100

Industry Role:
Life or Death possibly ridiculous I know...please review

Hello and please accept my apologies for being a member for some time now and acting merely as a bystander and not contributing anything of value. I honestly am too new to the entire IT ANYTHING realm until last year that I have spent countless hours reading, learning and in utter awe of what I see accomplished. Truly baffled. I'm ashamed to have to ask for some basic assistance, and am fairly certain this is not the venue to find what I need. BUT - I have no other choice but to ask to be at the very minimum, pointed in the direction of where I can find it.
I'm receiving death threat emails and ones that contain a good deal of detail about me, my location, usual data found online when doing a basic search, BUT also very descriptive methods of the way I am to die. I know this sounds ridiculously stupid. Trust me. I feel just as dumb posting this. But I have done the "report to the authorities" method and that leads to a wait and see when they come scenario, I have written google and asked for assistance, and I have done every thing my inexperienced mind knows how to do to trace the slightest bit of information as to who the hell this could be as I can't give a reason or detail that leads me to think its one person or another. I know most people would have someone in mind as a probability, but I truly don't. If anyone can point me to a serious service or someone with the ability to help, I would be more than grateful.

Again -I'm so sorry for posting a request totally out of forum to this site, I'm just a bit desperate and need some guidance from people that know what the hell they are talking about.
oleary100 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote