View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 08:55 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Rochard claims it was a secret meeting and Kushner failed to disclose it.

That's false buddy, he did disclose it previously. Nothing about it was illegal. Why would it be illegal to talk to a lawyer who claims to have damaging info on a political opponent? It's called doing opposition research.

Hillary's team met with officials from the Ukraine government and the Mexican government, seeking damaging info on Trump. Lock her up!!

have there been trumps private emails going public MIXED with falsificated documents in the last days of the election or was it hillariers.

it is not the fact that he meet them the fact is that something happend after that meeting what IS A CRIME if it is proven 100% with all facts.

i do also not know how you can compare ukraine and mexico with russia.

in fact i do not know what you guys referring to. your assfucker tells you one day one story and the next week the exactly opposite an BOTH is true for you.
how can that be?
how can you believe one week in one thing and the next week when your mafia boss have changed his mind in the other?

WHY CAN YOU GUYS NOT THINK ALONE ?????

This is your fucking problem. You have NOTHING to refer to - NOTHING !!!!
trump is like the bible where you can find a pro and contra argument for everything.

if i would be trumps campaign manger the slogan for him would be:

MADE FROM DUMBS FOR DUMBS !