View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 01:38 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
pictures are not stupid...read what I wrote above - all dictators were small...its inferiority complex that adult tries to compensate in his adult life some of such people will try to compensate it by becoming famous politicians or.."retired saviour of the nation", like someone said
I bet that many Russians would disagree with you on Stalin, and I bet that the ver same Russians goes to vote for Putin on every occasion
this is why what i call sample idiocy...
also, thats the discussion with Russian Sarn here. he always has an argument to let you know if yo uare from Poland for example, that your country would be better under Russia
like: "look what Hitler did, we saved you", or: "look what UPA did, we saved you"...its even funnier when later he uses different arguments to prove totally opposite things, like: "Ukraine was always friend of Russia" etc. etc.
anyways, im back to work
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
you know what, you are like children, you excited about stupid pictures that means nothing
10 years ago 16 years old children laugh at this

its waste of time to discuss with someone who have such arguments like these pictures

bdw
stalin killed millions of russians too
i guess that in majority they hated him as well

i dont think it was patriot
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote