View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:09 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
What an amazing idea the EU was at the start. A bunch of close countries working together for each others benefits like trade etc. How it ever got to the point of paying billions every year, taking control of borders and making laws il never know. Human greed for money and power i guess. I hope it falls apart over the next couple of years then there might be a chance of it becoming what it was initially intended to be. Britains leading the way by pulling out of it and when others see us taking control of our own borders and laws , hopefully they will follow us out. Migrant crisis over past few years proves it is hopeless and doesnt have a clue
unfortunately, this was all planned. The EU was formed to gradually turn the EU in the United States of Europe, but was sold to the public as just a trade union.

Now the EU literally controls our borders, they control and can actually override our national laws, they completely ignore national referendums that are a threat to them (that's why the Brexit referendum was such an exception on all levels), they want the ECB and Euro to be modeled after the fraudulent, privately owned and self serving Federal Reserve in the US, and the latest is founding an EU army.

This is exactly how the EU was intended when it was founded, which makes the current situation even more sickening and downright evil. We are cattle, we don't have anything to say. The mass migration from the middle east is also what the EU has planned. Divide and conquer. It's not some sort of mistake or negligence that they keep forcing all borders to be wide open, even with terror attacks left and right. This is intentional which makes it even more frustrating to the people.

The EU is a giant cancer tumor eating away every last bit of democracy we used to have.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote