View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:49 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid70 View Post
That area is ok, there are several well kept houses aside. But, due to certain non-EU restrictions I would struggle with that kind of property.

As to your suggestions, found several Sobotka based properties I could afford to buy on spot, Tyniec Maly seems to have no offers I can afford right away.

I love Krakow, but last year was so fucking smoggy . . . it stays the same, people keep running heating using coal and garbage. It's a real problem, 2018 should bring in a new law but it's execution is questionable. Also, prices have gone up, they keep building new blocks around the city but even being new they are being built close to each other, reminds me about Kiev tho in Kiev they pump 20 stories + ).

Sobotka, 35 kms to Wroclaw, it's epically suburban, seems like that. Back from Italy, will take a drive around that area to check it out. Again, pricing is good.

Thanks for your input.
Tyniec Mały, if you afford it, is great. I practically don't have to leave the area to go shopping for anything, really close to downtown, and by the end of the year whole village will have fiber to the home. It's really quiet, we have a super nice brand new school too. Very close to Wrocław and very close to A4/S8 highways.

I don't know what your budget is but there's a developer making some town-houses that are reasonably priced: http://tynieckiezacisze.pl/

Check out also "Domasław", "Bielany Wrocławskie" and "Żerniki Małe". Those are all villages very close to me.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote