View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 08:21 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Good weekend to you DraX! When I wrote that, I literally meant, enjoying lots of food and polishing off a few bottles of bubbly. Working, enjoying the sun, maybe a bbq & some swimming.

For example, tomorrow I´ve got a film to shoot, so we´ll probably head to the local woods, set the cameras up & enjoy a nice bottle of wine relaxing, laid in the sun before shooting the vid. After, go home to cook a nice meal & probably have a few more bottles of wine while editing & enjoying the afternoon.

I suppose like anything, a lot of something to one person could mean a different amount to another... Thanks for bringing it up, something for me to think about when writing in future x

it´s been 30 to 40 here since April & I´m hoping it will last until November! I love the sun & the warmth

awww sorry to hear this! You want to do something different, take a ride out & see some places
You're making the trolls here jealous I can literally sense them planning their attack hahaha Glad you guys are having a great time we only live once

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote