View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:31 AM  
gotonudecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
wp-script

Quote:
Originally Posted by blto83 View Post
i do have wp-script plugin and wp-script pro theme for my adult tube site and do the job perfectly.

disclaimer: I am not checking my notes to verify the accuracy of this statement.

It is my understanding that wp-script does not meet the requirement of sponsors to use the free content.
Meaning you can not assign the required links and promotions to be present with the content.
Most free content providers require that you advertise THEM on all locations where their content is located.
I might be wrong, if so please explain in detail.
I have asked support on many scripts and wordpress plugins about this issue. Either they say it is coming in future updates ( which have yet to come.)
or they just don't reply at all.

You may think you are building a great site with many of these scripts.
Be warned you could be a click away from a content provider banning you from their program.

Here is a sample
Terms & Conditions

You may use the free content only for our sites promotion. Illegal use of free content will be prosecuted. However, you may change content in different ways (for instance resizing, making of your own promotional materials) excluding copyright removement. If you use our content on your page there should be at least 1 visible link to our site on that page.

Legal prosecution for using a script that does not have all the features you need.

Again correct me with details if I am wrong.