View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:58 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Maybe we can see better than you can. There was no information that damaged Trump.

He may be a bad President, oaf, fool, etc. But you've been getting poorer and poorer under the previous 8 Presidents. And you would have got poorer under Clinton. She told you so.

Trump Told us he will build a wall, stop jobs going out of the country and even bring some back. Now tell me how great Clinton is.
Paul -

1) I've posted the stats & graphs of our unemployment dropping under Obama. Things got better under Obama, 16 year record low unemployment:

2) I've posted stats & graphs of the stock market increase under Obama. You ignore it. Things got better under Obama, record high stocks:

3) Foreigners obviously can't see things more clearly from the outside when they look at the data and think things were worse under Obama than Bush, with a record high stock market and record low unemployment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
There was no information that damaged Trump.
7 of Trump Jr's emails are out and they are very damaging. Putin was against Democrats, that's why Trump Jr's damaging emails were never released, and I guarantee you, there's a lot more coming. Yet, you'll still defend Trump based on race/religion issues.

Trump LOST the popular vote and you're giving me his populist campaign dogma that lost him the populist vote because it was based on easy to prove lies.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote