View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 05:33 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
:-) I'm in Lower Silesia now, drove (once again in this life) like 400 km today on r. 35 and 8, some smaller roads and I love this region :-)
maybe because it was always german, has german heritage and was kind of built later by migrants from Poland and USSR (after 2nd world war)...everyone is somehow fresh blood here, just like new young students and now Ukrainians....
just like I love Mazury in Poland, also ex- german places :-)
I still like Wroclaw, huge sentiment for this city, but yeah, like you said - sometimes its ridiciously expensive for what it offers - rent is one of such examples....I saw some roads fixed today around PKP, but I still see potholes on the pedestrian zone and lots of dogs shit :-)
"air is clean" ? where do you live ? also in the winter ?
Poland and Bulgaria have most polluted cities in EU, but maybe yiu had luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
wroclaw is expensive, and not give you benefits for that higher price

i know that, because i moved from wroclaw to south to 200k city, i still have flat in centre
and living here is much more simple, better
people have beautiful houses, big plots, tons of beautiful places, mountains, hotels, restaurants, for spending free time
roads are very good, no traffic jams, everything is fast and smooth, air is clean and you have more time for yourself and family
even in hospitals more free space, everything is no problematic

when i go back to wroclaw i become angry, for that slow car motion, big holes, poor angry people mixed with rich and tourist
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote