View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:24 AM  
davidCRM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
No he won't. He already knows he's pushed it too far.
hungarian here.

speaking of pushing it so far: our government takes the cake when 'pushing it too far'. either if you agree or disagree with soros-bashing, here is how many, many public areas look like in hungary:

and yes, this is for real. 1939's germany all over again.

but they took these off temporarily for the water sports competition & the visit of netanjahu, they will put them back later (as it was confirmed by their press).

most people wouldn't care if our healthcare and education weren't falling apart. not just crumbling - in many hospitals you are Required to take in bandages, toilet paper etc. yourself for the hospital can't afford it. curveball: if you bring in anything, it will be stolen anyway.
and you can imagine how much state-of-the-art medical hardware they've got..

and yet, they pour billions into propaganda (billions in HUF)

"The bottom line is Hungary doesn't want the migrants. So why are they being forced to take them?" - part of the deal i assume? our govt cheerfully accepts the aid coming from the EU (and pocket it immediately, scattering only peanuts around), i guess it comes with some degree of obligations? i dunno..