View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:34 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I disagree. The cost of entry is low if you want to build a shit product. Shit products don't sell. I've never been interested in building a shit product. In the last 5 years the paysites that have exploded and done well have done so with amazing content and an amazing process of doing business. That doesn't happen overnight.
It does not happen at all if the only thing you do is lurk about the adult boards talking.

So enlighten us what are paysites that have "exploded" in the last 5 years ?

From what I can see they have not been overly expensive. The route to paysite success that I can see has been about pushing the boundaries of what you can get past your biller.

Implied incest, fake doctor/taxi/ etc, Step Mom, Bad Daddy etc. A rather unpleasant race to the bottom.

Morally questionable yes, amazing content no, expensive to produce no.