View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:23 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Paul -

1) I've posted the stats & graphs of our unemployment dropping under Obama. Things got better under Obama, 16 year record low unemployment:

2) I've posted stats & graphs of the stock market increase under Obama. You ignore it. Things got better under Obama, record high stocks:

3) Foreigners obviously can't see things more clearly from the outside when they look at the data and think things were worse under Obama than Bush, with a record high stock market and record low unemployment.

7 of Drumpf Jr's emails are out and they are very damaging. Putin was against Democrats, that's why Trump Jr's damaging emails were never released, and I guarantee you, there's a lot more coming. Yet, you'll still defend Trump based on race/religion issues.

Trump LOST the popular vote and you're giving me his populist campaign dogma that lost him the populist vote because it was based on easy to prove lies.
This is one of the things I just do not understand.... During Obama's two terms as President the Republicans were screaming how horrible the economy was. Yes, it was horrible when it first started, but that wasn't his fault, and unemployment was cut in half while he was in office. When Obama left office the unemployment rate was in the 4% range and still they complained. Now that Trump is in office, unemployment is still in the 4% range, and suddenly Republicans are all okay with the economy as if suddenly things got better. The ONLY thing that changed is we have a new president in office who has signed no bills about the economy at all....

This is what's wrong - The economy is either good or bad. A 4% unemployment rate, no matter who is president, is good. The Republicans thought the economy was bad at the end of Obama's term, but now think it's great that a Republican in office although nothing has changed.

I'm tired of the bullshit.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote