View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 12:50 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
:
"real time" on this map is word- clue.
please come back here and look at this map in October, November, December, January, February, March,April - its more than half of the year.
the real problem in polish cities that cause pollution are: heating of the houses from the coal/ god knows what (i would say: 70 % of issue) and old diesel cars. these two are most significant.
as for coal power plants - well I'm aware that modern coal plants are not that bad (look above for the main problems in cities). the problem that I see in coal is: its economically uneffective, unless you think that its effective because it gets 80 % subventions from the state
polish coal is so deep these days inside earth thats its cheaper to import coal from australia, russia or even africa, where it still lays close to surface...
i dont care from where we will buy nuclear technology..can be even russia..also i dont see problem why we couldnt develop it by ourselves...
as for the end of the post - well it seems like you would be repeating someone's propoaganda, but what do I know...
I feel hearing such arguments like your last sentences like i would be in venezuela
its also never their fault that their country is fucked up and they government are stupid crooks...its always a fault of imperialists, USA, low oil prices (put anything here)..."but they work hard on it to maintain nation's well being, just give them one more chance"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
Klinton, one more time you are so wrong

look here and not on anymous reddit post

Air Pollution in Europe: Real-time Air Quality Index Visual Map
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote